The Northern Housing awards will be presented at a gala dinner and awards ceremony
on 23 May 2019 at The Point, Emirates Old Trafford.
The awards will begin with a welcome drinks reception, followed by a three-course dinner with complimentary wine.
Dinner will be followed with the awards ceremony and entertainment.
Event Guest Information
Approximate Running Order
18:30 - Drinks Reception
19:15 - Welcome Speeches
19:30 – Dinner
21:15 – After dinner speech
21:30 – Awards
22:45 - Charity prize draw
23:00 – Entertainment
01:00 - Carriages
Red onion and goat’s cheese tart with a herb dressing (V)
Beef bourguignon daube served with creamy mash, roots and greens
Risotto of seasonal vegetables with shredded parmesan and a baby leaf salad (V)
White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake with an eton mess garnish
Any dietary requests, food allergies or access requirements should be submitted during the booking process
or alternatively sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 3rd May 2019.
Requests received after this cannot be guaranteed.
Black Tie/ Evening Dress/ Cultural Attire
Fiona MacGregor, Chief Executive
Fiona became Chief Executive of the standalone Regulator of Social Housing in October 2018 having been Director of Regulation at the Homes and Communities Agency from November 2015. The Regulator is responsible for the regulation of registered social housing providers.
Previously, as Director of Programmes, she was responsible for HCA’s Affordable Housing and Help to Buy programmes.
Fiona has over 25 years housing experience, covering development investment, programme delivery and policy development. She has worked at the HCA since it launched in 2008, before which she was Deputy Director of Investment at the Housing Corporation, and prior to that, Head of Development at London & Quadrant, a large Registered Provider.
We are delighted to welcome the return of our favourite comedy host Justin Moorhouse for the 2019 awards.
Justin Moorhouse: About me...
- I won Celebrity Mastermind in 2011 – my chosen subject was Les Dawson.
- I’m a vegetarian, dog owner, father of two and I like Batman quite a bit.
- I’m a comedian, actor, writer and radio presenter.
- I’m not very good at juggling or triple jump.
- I’ve done a couple of pantomimes and more theatrically I’ve done two very lovely plays at the Royal Exchange in Manchester.
- I write and appear in the Radio 4 sitcom called Everyone Quite Likes Justin.
- I’m very good at hosting corporate events and doing after dinner stuff. (I’ve got my own black suit and everything).
- I delivered a car to Sally once on Coronation Street. - I was Doug, she told me to do one. I did one. Then I went back to Weatherfield for 3 episodes as Dean Upton the landlord of The Flying Horse.